If you’re an executive or senior technologist in the financial services sector, or an open source or enterprise thought leader, here’s why you should attend the Open Source Strategy Forum:
1. OSSF is the only open source event for financial services in the U.S.
There are dozens of open source events every year, but only one focuses exclusively on financial services. OSSF will feature content you can’t get anywhere else.
2. Executives and senior technologists from most of the world’s largest financial services firms will attend and participate.
The event will host and feature the industry leaders actually responsible for their firms’ open source strategy and implementation. Their insight and experience is unmatched.
3. The sessions will explain the open source value proposition clearly. Attendees will leave understanding the “why” of open source engagement.
While open source adoption is now at an all-time high across industries, financial services trails other industries in open source contributions. Understanding the value of collaboration is the starting point for any future action.
4. Sessions will also answer the “what” and “how.” What does open source in financial services look like? How can firms get started or make their programs more effective?
Attendees will have access to the latest data, best practices, and technologies. Peer thought-leaders will share successful strategies for launching or engaging with open source development projects.
5. Presenters will demonstrate and discuss technologies to enable successful open source implementation.
Our speakers have solved the technical and implementation problems unique to the financial services sector and will share their experience.
6. Some of the most well-known thought leaders in open source and financial technology will attend and speak.
We’ll feature sessions by recognized open source community leaders, executives and senior technologists from the world’s largest banks, and attorneys with decades of experience advising financial services firms and enterprises on open source issues.
7. The networking opportunities will be second-to-none.
Dedicated networking time will be built into the schedule throughout the day. We understand networking, and the connections that result, often provide the greatest value to attendees.
8. The center of the world’s financial services sector.
The event will take place in downtown New York City, the epicenter of financial services and fintech in the United States.